Guernsey Jersey and Isle of Man ISO 3166-1 Codes

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Mon Apr 3 14:12:33 CEST 2006

At 02:18 +0200 2006-04-02, Frank Ellermann wrote:

>BTW, what about the apparent consensus to add Suppress-Script
>Latn to frr ?  That request is now several weeks old and still
>no decision.

I rejected that application because it was made only "to test the
system", not for any merit or need of its own. Subsequently people
began to work to do a more comprehensive job with the Suppress-Script
material with a view to making a more comprehensive set of
applications. My judgement is that frr can wait for that task to be
completed.