Registration of el-Latn language tag

Caoimhin O Donnaile caoimhin at smo.uhi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 13:48:03 CEST 2005

> with a link to a site that collects transliteration systems. (Which
> btw, I think is a really bad idea in the event the site goes away or
> completely changes its list of reference materials.)

It isn't too bad an idea provided that the Internet Archive / WayBack
Machine (www.archive.org) stays in existence.

In fact, the technique these days for finding web pages which have
moved is to find a fairly recent copy of the page from the WayBack
Machine, pick a string of text which is likely to be unique to the
page, and search for this with Google.

Caoimhín