LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM

JFC (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Sep 15 03:51:59 CEST 2005

At 01:37 15/09/2005, Mark Crispin wrote:
>http://panda.com/mrc
>Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat for lunch.
>Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

How true this Benjamin Franklin's analysis, and what a perfect and
exact description of our mutual positions. Thank you for reminding.

This is what he came and say in Versailles, three hundred meters from
my keyboard, to convince the French wolf to help the American Lamb.
Some in my familly objected that lunch and gave their life for that.
Sheeps may become wolfes. We still are on the lambs' side.
And used to win.
jfc