Scottish English

JFC (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Oct 23 00:53:12 CEST 2005

On 21:46 22/10/2005, Doug Ewell said:
>JFC (Jefsey) Morfin <jefsey at jefsey dot com> wrote:
>
> >> Our job is to help her determine the most appropriate tag for the
> >> content thus identified, or create one if necessary.
> >
> > Full agreement on this first part of a two parts process. The second
> > part is when the user understand it without having to be advised by
> > this list.
>
>Karen seems to understand the process just fine.

Karen enters the data and you may advise her.
The users are the billions of people who may read her database.

IMHO the most important is not what experts think right.
But what people will _commonly_ ,if possible intuitively, understand.
What should be discussed is about what the user may understand or confuse.

I may be wrong. But I did not perceive this preoccupation as the
foundation of this list.
This may be where we diverge. I am only here for user QA of the IETF
deliverables.
jfc