Scottish English

JFC (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat Oct 22 01:42:52 CEST 2005

At 00:05 22/10/2005, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:
>You are probably right, but I think that ISO 31&&-2 looks like the
>most promising spec to use for further qualifying a territory, eg to specify
>a dialect.

May I ask you a silly question?
In which way would a territory specify (I suppose you want to say
qualify?) a dialect?
Weather, mine, superficy, location, price, etc. OK, but a dialect?

Would it not be more its gramar, semantic, dictionary, etc. and may
be what the people speaking it say they speak on one has explained
them the possible confusion with other languages names?
jfc