Scottish English

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Thu Oct 20 11:54:46 CEST 2005

Do you mean [broad] Scots/Doric? As distinct from Glasgwegian.:-)

Watching the film, are you thinking "Robbie Burns or Seán Connery?

If Scots, tag it as Scots, if English, tag it as EN plus COUNTRY CODE
for Scotland (that country which has been around a lot longer than a lot
of other countries, and bound to outlive them).
mg

--

Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an