David Crystal's red alert

L.Gillam L.Gillam at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 12:58:26 CET 2005

Jefsey,

Did you attend WSIS also?

For some who may not have seen much coverage, this
article may be of interest:

Jefsey, I really don't see RFC3066 and its successors
being any match for Heads of State: perhaps you should
campaign to Huang Ju, and other such Heads, regarding
freedom of information (cited from the above):
	"the Chinese vice premier Huang Ju told delegates that some online restrictions were needed to protect states, although China wanted to "guarantee freedom of speech". "