Distinguishing Greek and Greek

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 16 16:03:06 CET 2005

> From: ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no [mailto:ietf-languages-
> bounces at alvestrand.no] On Behalf Of JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

> 2. what is the status of the IDN Tables

It seems to me this is not the appropriate forum to be discussing IDN
tables.

> 3. is there an existing icon traditionally used to indicate a page in
> Greek
> language other than a Greek or Cyprus flag?

This is not the appropriate forum to be discussing icons.

> 5. is there from real usage experience any homograph problem between
Greek
> characters and Internet naming system (DNS, Handles, ONS, OID, etc.)?

This is not the appropriate forum to be discussing these things.

We have finally gotten another list to discuss the development of the
spec, registry and registration process for language tags, so we have
the opportunity again to discuss language tags themselves. Please do use
this as a forum to discuss things that belong elsewhere.

Peter Constable