Status of zh-* proposals

James Seng james at seng.cc
Wed Mar 9 20:02:35 CET 2005

JFC,

Given you have more concerns over the politics of the encoding then the
technical facts behind it, let me remind you that

(a) Chinese is one of the official national language in Singapore
(b) I am currently the SC2, WG2 representative for Singapore

Consider the political consequences in your note below to Michael to
suggest I am not qualified to discuss Chinese language tags and that
Singapore has no legitimate concerns over one of the our national
language.

Don't bother to reply however - I dont expect one nor will I care for
one. But do consider these facts before you make similar comments in
future.

-James Seng