Status of zh-* proposals

Mark Crispin mrc at CAC.Washington.EDU
Sun Mar 6 17:57:59 CET 2005

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, JFC (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:
> I have no problem with my private mail being made public. You only expose
> your manners and document that I politely and usefully warned you on the
> elementary courtesy, diplomacy and respect which are necessary when dealing
> with other people's cultural patrimony.

Jefsey -

I have watched your behavior on this mailing list in silence for some time
now.

Throughout your participation on the mailing list, the only person who has
been discourteous, undiplomatic, and disrespectful has been you.  I have
observed extraordinary patience undertaken by the membership of this
mailing list in the face of your repeated discourtesy, lack of diplomacy,
and disrespect.

The membership of this list has repeatedly you given far more patience,
courtesy, diplomacy, and respect than you have come to deserve as a result
of your behavior.

Do not send me any response to this message, in private or in public.
Unlike the other members of this list, I have a well-deserved reputation
of being neither patient, courteous, diplomatic, nor respectful to those
who do not deserve it.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.