Swiss german, spoken

Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
Mon Jun 13 21:25:58 CEST 2005

zh-cms or zh-cmn? Does this construction exist today or does it have the
same problem as "gsw" -- it's not allowed unless 639-3 is published and
included in RFC 3066? Were there some recent additions to the Chinese
codes?

Ideally, I would also like to avoid using zh-Hant and zh-Hans without the
Mandarin descriptor, though that will suit our business needs today. I
just wanted to confirm that there aren't currently any registered codes
that will allow me to express in a single code
Chinese-*Mandarin*-Traditional.

Karen

"Peter Constable" <petercon at microsoft.com>
Sent by: ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no