tags for written or spoken content, was Swiss german, spoken

Tex Texin tex at xencraft.com
Sun Jun 12 03:59:11 CEST 2005

Michael,

ok my comments were not about the specific Swiss-German issue.

I thought you were making a more general statement about orthography and
tags.

If you were being specific about this language set, it was unclear (to
me at least, but I believe others also), since it was preceded by a
general statement about every language being writable, and Debbie had
also made a statement about not refering to the specifics but the
general to which you replied, presumably also addressing the general
case.

We need some tags for ambiguous content and the resulting non-sequitor