Swiss german, spoken

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 12 01:01:22 CEST 2005

Hi -

If you would like to ensure that the language tag registry has mechanisms
to specifically support this distinction, please take your concern to the ltru at ietf.org
mailing list, preferably with the specific text you'd like to add or change.
The WG is very close to being ready for WG last call on the registry draft,
so delay would not be good.

Randy, ltru co-chair