language tag structure

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 17 22:53:43 CET 2005

JFC (Jefsey) Morfin <jefsey at jefsey dot com> wrote:

(to John Cowan)
> This is why I ask your inputs. From what you responded I see that you
> see no flaw in my position from your point of view. Only that you do
> not understand the interest in your case of what I need in mine. Since
> my position on these point is that contextual defaults are to be
> permitted, I understand you have no opposition.

(to Michael Everson)
> OK. I understand this means you have no objection and no addition.
> Noted.

(to Jon Hanna)
> Anyway, I therefore take that you have no addition and no
> compatibility problem. Accepted. Thank you.

(to Peter Constable)
> OK. I understand that you see no other flaw in my approach than
> finding a correct wording for an extended script concept.

If this is supposed to be some kind of sarcastic caricature of the
process used by the supporters of RFC 3066bis, it is not constructive
and it is not appreciated.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California
 http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/