draft-phillips-langtags-08, process, sp ecifications, "stability", and extensions

David Clarke w3c at dragonthoughts.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 16:23:56 CET 2005

I teach Internationalisation and localisation to postgraduate linguists
at the University of Sheffield.

Most seem to use the Browser language preference settings, and I
encourage them to build sites using language negotiation by the web
servers to select appropriately.

Necessarily, all the students are multi-lingual, but then many people
are.

--
David Clarke
Dragon Thoughts Ltd