be-latn language tag registration form

Misha Wolf Misha.Wolf at reuters.com
Wed Jan 5 15:59:35 CET 2005

I suppose the main place in which to seek consistency is:
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-tags

Looking at the tag applications:
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-tag-apps.htm
and at the tags themselves:
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-tags
I see that the former claims to have been last updated on 2003-10-09,
while the latter says it was last updated on 2004-06-02.  Doing a
quick visual comparison, I see sl-nedis among the tags, but not among
the applications.  I imagine that maintaining these two lists in
parallel is prone to such errors.

Misha

the views of Reuters Ltd.