draft-phillips-langtags-08 script subtags and matching

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Sun Jan 2 21:37:59 CET 2005

Addison Phillips [wM] scripsit:

> No, Tex. If content is tagged "sr-CS" you'll get the "sr-CS" content if you
> request it. But I take it you mean that if you specify "sr-CS" you won't get
> any "sr-Latn-CS" and this is also true.

In addition, there is nothing inconceivable in changing Apache to be
RFC 3066bis aware, so that it treats the four tag zones (language, script,
country, and other) intelligently, and answers sr-Latn content to a request
for sr-CS if it can do no better.

--
Verbogeny is one of the pleasurettes    John Cowan <jcowan at reutershealth.com>
of a creatific thinkerizer.             http://www.reutershealth.com