LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM: mn-Mong-CN

JFC (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri Feb 18 18:21:54 CET 2005

At 18:01 18/02/2005, Michael Everson wrote:
>So I approved tg-Arab and tg-Cyrl (where was tg-Latn?), but not the ones
>specific to -TJ, because that seemed redundant.

How do you want a computer to know it is redundant? You have to tell it
(but there is no synonym support) or you have to make a redundant entry.
Over time you may (and probably will) discover that they are not fully
redundant.

This is why a format and human language descriptive computer language would
be necessary. To tell this entry is currently the same as that entry.

jfc