LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM: iu-Cans

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 4 18:22:00 CET 2005

It is referred to by some as "Greenlandic Eskimo", but it is also
referred to by some as "Greenlandic Inuktitut". I personally don't think
that's a good way to refer to it, but it is a fact that such references
exist, and apparently are the basis for Addison's confusion, which is
why I mentioned it.

Peter Constable

Inuktitut),