recently-approved tags

JFC (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Apr 12 15:36:51 CEST 2005

At 13:20 12/04/2005, Michael Everson wrote:
>At 12:58 +0200 2005-04-12, JFC (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:
>>As usual the danger comes from the "apprentis sorciers".
>
>Keep your offensive ad-hominem attacks to yourself. Those of us who have
>done real work in this area have nothing to prove to you.

Cette liste devient enfin trés multilingue :-) Latin, Français, Américain ...

Michael, my mail was copied to the AFRAC list. This remark (in French)
concerned some members of the AFRAC mailing list we call this way. But if
you think it applies to others ... after all, some of us who have done some
work in some areas would certainly hate contradicting you.
jfc

PS. Merci de ne respecter la règle de ne pas copier vos commentaires sur
les listes alvestrand/ietf.