(response to) comments on the draft...

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Sat Jun 12 17:45:34 CEST 2004

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the note.

Mark and I have crafted a response on the extensions issue, which awaits final blessing from one of us. You will have that shortly.

I will note that your question here suggests that we envision a new protocol that uses language tags, as opposed to extending language tags as used in their current range of protocols so that they can contain additional language-related information. Neither Mark nor I necessarily envision a new protocol I think.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.