comments on the draft...

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Tue Jun 8 03:00:21 CEST 2004

Peter Constable scripsit:

> I'm concerned with the semantics. For instance, what do we say "1904"
> means? Somewhere, we need to say, "the German spelling conventions
> established in 1904".

What about a broader interpretation, such as "orthography as of 1904"?
True, this may not be very useful for anything but de, but at least it's
meaningful.

--
John Cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
"It's the old, old story.  Droid meets droid.  Droid becomes chameleon.