duplicate messages

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 14 19:45:16 CET 2004

We're starting to get duplicates of messages sent out several days ago.
Last night or this morning, the admin for the IETF list decided to send
out messages that had been sent from some of us responding here that
were being held because we weren't subscribed to that list. Perhaps when
those were released they were also getting sent back here.

However it's happening, I have not sent out new messages today in the
thread responding to Bruce Lilley's comments.

Thanks.

Peter Constable

GIFT | GPTS | MICROSOFT