Charset name length(s)

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 13 04:52:50 CET 2004

Hi -

Could explain the connection Bruce sees between the limit on
the length on descriptors used in writing MIB modules and
the tags used for identifying character sets?  I thought I
understood MIB compiler issuess fairly well, but I seem
to be missing something here, as I just can't see how the
MIB compiler constraints are relevant.

Randy