New version of draft-langtags-phillips posted...

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Sat Apr 10 00:27:20 CEST 2004

All:

The new version of the Internet-Draft 'draft-phillips-langtags-02' by Mark Davis and myself has just been posted to the IETF site. It is available in both text and PDF format.

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-phillips-langtags-02.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-phillips-langtags-02.pdf

It is also available in HTML format on my private website here:

    http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-phillips-langtags-02.html

I will also be posting our issues list with resolutions and a link to the recent presentation by Mark and myself at the Unicode conference on that site.

This version contains a few changes based on discussion on this list, notably it more closely defines the rules for using UN M49 identifiers to resolve ambiguity. It also contains semi-substantial wordsmithing in section 2 which is not substantive, but which does make the rules (we think) clearer and easier to understand.

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.