Langtags Internet-Draft v-01 now online...

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Thu Nov 20 02:07:06 CET 2003

Addison,

thanks for the contribution!

a few notes:

- A section on "changes from RFC 3066" would be in order. You should also
retain the "changes from RFC 1766" section that you have deleted.

- I very much advise getting a better ASCII-making tool. My preferred
solution these days is to use Marshall Rose's xml2rfc tool, which is also
able to generate HTML output. The draft is nearly unreadable in ASCII.

- An index is a good idea.

I'll return to my opinions on the suggested changes once I figure out what
they are....

                Harald

--On 19. november 2003 10:09 -0800 "Addison Phillips [wM]"