Ambiguity (Announcing draft-langtags-phillips-davis-00.txt)

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Mon Nov 17 06:57:08 CET 2003

Very good; I hadn't remembered that.

Mark
__________________________________
http://www.macchiato.com
► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄

----- Original Message -----
From: "Addison Phillips [wM]" <aphillips at webmethods.com>
To: "Mark Davis" <mark.davis at jtcsv.com>; "Doug Ewell" <dewell at adelphia.net>;
<ietf-languages at alvestrand.no>
Sent: Sun, 2003 Nov 16 21:05
Subject: RE: Ambiguity (Announcing draft-langtags-phillips-davis-00.txt)

Hi Mark,

Actually, the draft -01 does use the word "potential"...... I put it there
during some of our last set of edits. To wit:

----

7. To maintain backwards compatibility, there are two provisions to account for
potential instability in ISO 639, 3166, and 15924 codes.

----

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.