Language Tag Registrations

Martin Duerst duerst at w3.org
Sat May 31 18:49:28 CEST 2003

Hello Marion,

IANA won't ask your question. They are just the record keeper,
they don't make any decisions.

If you have a need for identifying a particular kind of language,
then what you do is that you submit a registration proposal.
Others will then comment on that proposal. If you don't have
an actual need for tagging, then you your question is irrelevant
for this list. If you don't make a registration proposal, then
you question is again irrelevant for this list.

Regards,  Martin.