en-GB-oxford LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM

Jon Hanna jon at spin.ie
Fri May 30 18:30:56 CEST 2003

I'm tempted to suggest en-GB-oXfORd just to emphasise this. However given
that we do have non-normative case conventions, and that "Oxford" is nicer
than "oxford" then I would argue that we might as well use the initial
capital in the registration if it goes ahead.

That said, I still prefer -OED over -Oxford for reasons given.