Timetable for action: May 31 is suggested

Peter_Constable at sil.org Peter_Constable at sil.org
Tue May 27 22:07:30 CEST 2003

Michael Everson wrote on 05/27/2003 07:29:35 PM:

> I myself don't see a need to wait for a complete revision, which will
> take a long time. We could set policy on the PROBLEM raised without
> waiting for a formal revision. But *I* don't want to set such a
> policy by fiat.

Michael, it would probably help if you could provide in a brief message a
succinct, enumerated and explicit list of the problems you feel need to be
resolved, what requirements you see for saying any one of these problems is
resolved, any particular suggestions you might have on how you'd like to
see us progress on resolving these problems, and what kind of time frame
you might have in mind (if any) for resolving them.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485