A quick show of hands now

KeldJørnSimonsen keld at dkuug.dk
Tue May 27 15:26:29 CEST 2003

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:11:34PM -0700, Doug Ewell wrote:
> John Clews <Scripts2 at sesame dot demon dot co dot uk> wrote:
>
> > Does anybody else wish to record their preference, for the record?

I just want to say that I remove my objection against sr-cyrl.

I was under the misunderstanding that Cyrillic was the overwhealming
script preference for Serbian, like it is for Russian and like the Latin
script is the overwhealming preference for say English or Danish. I have
now learned (from independent sources) that the Latin script is used
officially many places, while Cyrillic is the official script.
I thus think there is a good reason not to presume Cyrillic for Serbian,
as the use of the Latin script is widespread.

Best regards
keld