language tag registrations, my paper, etc.

Peter Edberg pedberg at apple.com
Tue May 27 01:08:05 CEST 2003

Sorry, I have been mostly off-list for the last few weeks due to various deadlines, but now I am trying to catch up with the flood of recent stuff (and to decide what I agree with or object to). There are some references to a paper I wrote some months ago and circulated to a 3 or 4 people, with subsequent e-mail discussion. I will try within a day or so to update the paper to take into account that e-mail discussion, and then post it.

-Peter E