Consensus

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at sharif.edu
Sat May 24 20:36:16 CEST 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Mark Davis wrote:

> Let me see if I can summarize the positions. Here is the list I
> proposed:
>
> az-arab
> az-cyrl
> az-latn

I also love to know what people who think there is a default script for
languages (like Michael) think is the default for Azeri. I was sure it
should be Latin, but when I checked the demographics, ...

If we are assuming there is a default script for each language, we should
have guidelines for deciding which one is the default.

(This is not either in support of Mark's proposals nor against them. I
believe Michael should make it clear how to choose the default if he's
going to accept *any* of Mark's proposals.)

roozbeh