FW: LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORMS

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Wed May 21 09:37:31 CEST 2003

What we appeared to come to rough consensus on was that we needed to
register the items for immediate* requirements, and also produce a
3066bis that allowed productive use of script codes, precisely for the
reason you cite.

Märk Dāvĭs
________
mark.davis at jtcsv.com
IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
(408) 256-3148
fax: (408) 256-0799