FW: LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORMS

Sean M. Burke sburke at cpan.org
Thu May 22 04:11:23 CEST 2003

At 11:57 AM 2003-05-21 +0100, Jon Hanna wrote:
> > One also wonders who defines which script is the default.
>The fairies.
>They sprinkle magic dust on languages and make scripts a natural part of them.

Those faeries better be up to the ISO standard for Fairies, Fays, Sprites,
and General Small Nonmalicious Magical Beings.

I think it is urgent and crucial that this group not be seen, nor
misunderstood, to have done something that users could construe as being
not against mere ALA/LoC/ANSI-standard bridge trolls.  The damage would be
inestimable.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/