OS X 10.2.4: erroneous language tagging

Sean M. Burke sburke at cpan.org
Mon May 5 19:01:34 CEST 2003

At 03:08 PM 2003-05-05 -0700, Mark Crispin wrote:
>On Mon, 5 May 2003, Marion Gunn wrote:
> > A long-time member of the staff of Apple (Ireland) has called to let me
> > know Apple (Ireland) supports the change I requested, and that he hopes to
> > see it implemented in the next upgrade.
>Quite frankly, Marion: I don't care, and I doubt that anyone else on this
>mailing list cares either.

Are you KIDDING?  Apple is my favorite cult EVER!  It's even better than
Bahaiology!

I obsessively follow the Apple "rumors" over the status of all the
reclusive high priests and their wonder-works!  I coo and gurgle gleefully
over all their shinily insipid commercials and expensive evangelical posters!
I can cell you at all times exactly how far I am from the nearest Apple
Store, the Koala Blue of the 1990's!  I memorize all the doctrinally
correct side of the Sic Et Non arguments over whether Apple is the source
of all good in the world, whether MacWeek is canon.  And for serenity, I
practice hand-lettering AppleScript on vellum!

I haven't actually considered buying one of their machines, tho.  I mean,
really, a man can only put up with so much.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/