en-GB-oxford LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Wed Jun 18 14:51:04 CEST 2003

Jon Hanna scripsit:

> en-Latn-oed seems the least kludgy as well.

I think all of en-0oed, en-0ed, and en-latn-oed are hideous compared to
en-gb-oed.  In this usage, "oed" is a marker for a sub-orthography of
gb orthography, which is essentially what it is.

--
John Cowan   <jcowan at reutershealth.com>   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
"One time I called in to the central system and started working on a big