en-GB-oxford LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Mon Jun 16 17:12:15 CEST 2003

Well, remember that simply adding an RFC 3066 tag does not mean that
'magically' companies will add support to their spelling checkers for
it. Adding a tag does enable a way to identify such a spell-checker,
but I am sure that the mere issue of identification did not stand in
anyone's way.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
►  “Eppur si muove” ◄