Northern Ireland

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at sharif.edu
Sun Jun 1 18:43:00 CEST 2003

On Sat, 31 May 2003, Michael Everson wrote:

> This thread has nothing to do with the Unicode list, and it is
> inappropriate that Marion cross-posts it there.
>
> I doubt that there is a single person on the IETF Language Tags list
> who shares your opinion on much of anything.

Michael,

I wish to completely agree, and ask for appropriate moderator action on
emails from Ms Marion Gunn to this list. She has proved to be almost
always off-topic and often offensive.

What is the official policy about these? Is there any moderator or mailing
list administrator? (You should hold some power here, I guess.) What can
we do to at least limit her off-topic and/or insulting posts, when a lot
of polite actions to make her understand the unsuitability of her posts to
this list have had no effects?

roozbeh