Beware of the hare

John Clews Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 19:38:47 CET 2003

Re: Beware of the dog - having started this hare (or this thread, or
hare of the dog?) I'd like to suggest that any further discussion
(particularly insults) are take offline, if at all.

It was interesting while it lasted, and I learned several things I
didn't know previously, including the fact that I don't know Latin
properly (Cave Canum indeed!)

Best regards

John Clews

--