177 messages in 4 days....

John Clews Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 18:46:38 CEST 2003

In message <972750000.1050065861 at askvoll.hjemme.alvestrand.no> Harald Tveit Alvestrand writes:
> Folks,
>
> as the closest thing this list has to a moderator, I think I must speak....
> this debate is entertaining, and informative.
>
> But - the list has received 177 messages on the subject over the time
> period of just 4 days.

Which subject though? There have been various subjects discussed,
each with different titles.

I haven't seen a subject (till now) called
177 messages in 4 days....  :-)

Also they are important issues, and this is a standards list, where
getting concensus is important.

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),
Email:  Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Web:    http://www.keytempo.com

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1: Language Codes