Reordering of items... [was RE: LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM]

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Thu Apr 10 16:45:45 CEST 2003

You could interpret my email in that way. For example:

   "zh-Hant","HK"
   "zh-Hant"
   "zh-Hani","HK"
   "zh-Hani"
   "{null}"

But "zh-Hani" and "zh" are basically the same thing, right? So maybe the
proposed "shortest form rule" applies here...

Besides, the length of the tradition and the bredth of its adoption are not
necessarily related. 5000 years of Sumerian inspired writing doesn't make me
pine for clay tablets.........

Addison