Preliminary proposal for 225 language-country pairs

John Cowan cowan@mercury.ccil.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:25:52 -0500 (EST)

Peter_Constable@sil.org scripsit:

> Wait a moment, please, John. Let's clarify this statement somewhat. You're
> saying that SIL has made a judgement about "en-PT", but we have not. Our
> researchers have determined that English [ENG] is spoken / used in
> Pitcairn, as is a distinct language alternately known as
> "Pitcairn-Norfolk" or "Pitcairn English" [PIH].

I know you have to set the record straight on this one, so I will
do the same.

I was just tweaking the list's collective finger.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all.  There