How various TLDs use IDN variants

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Sun Oct 28 19:53:17 CET 2012

We updated the draft with the comments we received; the new version is at <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-tld-variant>. We have sent messages to the gTLDs' administrative contacts listed in the IANA database. We intend to finish the document before end of November, and we would appreciate any more comments before then. Again, because this is just a catalog of what is out there, it is intended to be an independent submission, not an IETF document.

--Paul Hoffman