Lookup for reserved LDH labels

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Nov 6 18:01:08 CET 2012

Thanks for bringing this up.

My understanding of the spec was that the intention is to permanently
reserve anything of the form "xy--..." (where x and y are in [a-z0-9]. If
that is not a requirement, we'd be glad to change our implementation.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*