wrt IDNA2008 migration (was: IDN processing-related security considerations for draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec)

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:44:41 CEST 2011

Jefsey and all,
I apologize to everyone if my mail was off topic and hrting. This was not
intended.
Please understand that one may get frustrated with IDNA2008 being two years
old, the same for the IUI, the same for the ML-DNS. And nothing running yet!
I understand the huge complexity of the Intersem project and your personal
load during these two years.
I just considered that starting top odwn from the Intersem topic (starting
from mind2mind intercomprehension) might be more motivating than proceeding
bottom-up from plug2plug, end2end, fringe2fringe, brain2brain, noos2noos ...
Portzamparc