IDNA2008 test vectors

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Jan 26 13:30:32 CET 2011

On 4 jan 2011, at 21.23, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> Has anyone produced test vectors for IDNA2008 that they could share?

I have two programs I have written (one uses libidn, one is written from scratch) that runs on character by character and calculates the derived property value. I use it to compare the IANA derived table from what I have, and I used it to create the appendix of the RFC.

Because of that, I have no real tests for a "string", and because of that I have not implemented the rule set.

   Patrik