[apps-discuss] WGLC: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev evnikita2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:09:32 CEST 2011

23.04.2011 19:25, Jiankang Yao wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> This message starts a two-week WGLC on the draft
> draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt. [ . . . ]
>
> Please review the draft. If you support publication, please state as
> much on the list.
Making some, maybe very scanty, contribution to further existence of
this document... :-)

As a minor proposal. I think some sentences or a paragraph regarding the
IDNs and the Unicode should be added to the draft, for the convenience
of the readers, who are not deeply familiar with these topics.

I think a link to http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode6.0.0/ should
also go in the [Unicode6] citation.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev