IDNA 2008 Question Re: "Confusable" Characters in Domain Names

Andrew Sullivan ajs at shinkuro.com
Fri Nov 19 15:36:53 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:42:36PM +0000, john daw wrote:

> Still no reply to my last comment? Oh well. I can assure you'though that this is an issue that won't go away..

I couldn't understand your last comment.  It was formatted in such a
way that I couldn't read it, so I threw it away.  From what little
I've been able to make out, however, you don't seem to have read any
of the relevant RFCs, so I'm not sure there's anything to say until
you have.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.