IDNABIS Working Group completes its work

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Tue Mar 16 13:32:42 CET 2010

On 16 mar 2010, at 10.40, Vint Cerf wrote:

> Reference to TR46 seemed to be desired by the AD
> but as you see from Patrik Faltsrom's detailed review of that draft
> document, there is much to discuss and debate.

Vint, I do not think everyone have seen the review. I did a review during the past weekend on request from Unicode Consortium and the IAB.

But, of course this is nothing secret. You can find the review on my blog:

http://stupid.domain.name/node/955

Note though that this is MY personal review, written without any hat on.

And, there are disclaimers that I might have misunderstood things in the document -- which imply the only thing needed is that the document should be clarified so I do not misunderstand the next time I read it :-)

   Patrik